Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Stone Farm House

My husband and I moved to Southern York County when we found an 1811 stone farmhouse, with land, and privacy. It was my dream come true. We were lucky enough to find it relatively untouched. It retains it's original pine floors, doors, molding, and hardware.

I decorate it just abouy every season with a mix of old and new. I love antiques so you will see them scattered, (although my husband would argue dominating) throughout.

Enjoy! I do!

Our Home;

this is when we first moved in, 6 yrs ago. It has some great bones, but we have changed some of the accessories.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring 2024. A Party Barn and a New Set Of Twins To Share It All With

  The first warm day calls us all outside. To see, and smell the new life. Frippie likes to lead. reminding me to stop and take pause,,, for...