Monday, April 1, 2013

The Grand Opening of the Gatchelville Store 2013

It was a chilly sunny spring day this last Saturday.

Our very good friends opened their store for the 2013 season. Surrounded by friends, smiles and tales of the passing winter we were all happy to be back together.














































































For information on the store please visit the facebook page;

And remember if you see anything with a "K" in a heart is MINE! I'll be in to collect it shortly.

Please also remember to give the resident guard poodles (complete sarcasm) a kiss for me..and tell Linda and Carroll that we said "Hello!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter 2023

I am so fortunate to have so much of my mom still around me. She loved the holidays,, she passed that along to me. Spring, all things bright...